Personal Assistant to the CEO
Experience: 1-3 years
Reports to: CEO
AICL Communications Ltd. Is looking for a talented Personal Assistant to its CEO who will be in charge of managing the day to day functioning of the CEO and make the CEO more efficient.
We expect the person to be sharp, and quick on their feet and mature to handle pressure situations with a good sense of humour.
The PA will also be responsible for Travel desk for the CEO, scheduling of meetings, business card management and few areas of Employee Engagement.
Roles & responsibilities
- Ensure a warm and welcoming experience for colleagues and guests who meet the CEO
- Be the first point of contact for everyone who wishes to meet with the CEO
- Calendar management, updating schedules and handling meeting requests judiciously, together with organising agendas, resources and keeping meetings on track
- Participate in meetings to take notes, or transcribe meeting notes, with follow-up action and coordination with internal teams
- Facilitate travel, dining, hotel and other logistical arrangements for CEO and guests
- Handle requests for industry events, public functions and speaker engagements
- Manage the business cards and maintaining the database
- Support in the preparation of administrative documentation, including reimbursements
- Managing the corporate reports
- Organise the CEO’s cabin and desk
- Take notes at meetings and update the minutes and next steps
- Maintain the CEO’s To-Do Lists
- Proactively assist in office administration and employee engagement as and when required
Skills & competencies
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to work stretched hours
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Conversant with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google tools
- Flexible, committed and driven
- Good at negotiating with vendors
- Familiar with online travel portals and booking processes (for travel and stay)
Qualifications & experience
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Education: Graduate in any discipline
- Opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial, multi-disciplinary consultancy for top-notch clients, producing business-critical communication
- Unique service proposition ensures interesting, mature work that has long-term impact
- Contributing to an organisation that has shaped change, and led through intelligence and insight
- Growing portfolio of international clients
- Best-in-class compensation structure with attractive, performance-linked variable pay and other benefits
- Empowered, flexible and fun informal environment that rewards initiative and values ambition
- Significant learning and career progression opportunities
* if applicable. File should be in pdf and should not exceed 10MB.
Kindly furnish portfolio / profile links in the cover letter.