Experience: 0-4 years
Reports to: Associate Design Director
AICL Communications is looking for junior graphic designers to help devise innovative, creative communication solutions across the print and digital domains. They will either work autonomously or lead teams in decoding a client brief, defining a best-fit approach and execute the idea flawlessly. We expect our designers to understand the art of visual storytelling, and have the ability to transform complex information, text and data into engaging, relevant and unique pieces of work. These include annual and sustainability reports, films, websites and other internal/ external communication solutions directed at specific stakeholders. AICL works for some of India’s biggest corporate brands, and expects designers to deliver a globally relevant quality fully aligned to the clients’ expectations.
A proven track record of exceptional creativity and experience of working on diverse industries and projects, proficiency in design software and an ability to work seamlessly as part of a team are attributes that we value.
Roles & responsibilities
- Assist in conceptualisation and execution of design solutions, corporate communication and brand expression
- Confer with Senior Designers, Project Managers and clients to understand the design requirements of projects
- Create designs, concepts and layouts based on client brief for projects ranging from reporting (annual and sustainability report) and branding to internal communications (newsletters) and user interface design
- Supervise artwork after layout creation or concept development
- Liaise with printers and suggest fabrication and printing options
Skills & competencies
- Be creative, ambitious and highly-motivated
- Be comfortable with publication design, layout design and typography
- Deadline-oriented and take pride in creating globally-benchmarked corporate reports
- Be at home with relevant design software like InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Willingness to learn and adapt to newer trends and software
- Mature and well-presented
- Self-starter and a team player
Qualifications & experience
- Client handling skills will be an added advantage
- Skills like illustrations and photography will be a plus
- Knowledge of different media will be a plus
* if applicable. File should be in pdf and should not exceed 10MB.
Kindly furnish portfolio / profile links in the cover letter.