Front Office Manager
Experience: 2-6 years
Reports to: EA to the CEO
AICL is looking for talented Front Office Manager who will be In-Charge of managing the smiles, and first impression of the organization.
As someone who will manage the Front Office for AICL, we would expect the person to be sharp, quick on their feet and mature to handle pressure situations with a good sense of humour.
The Front Office Manager will also be responsible to oversee the functions of Administration, Travel Desk and few areas of Employee Engagement.
Roles & responsibilities
- Ensure a warm and welcoming experience for colleagues, guests and visitors as their first point of contact whether telephonic or in-person
- Oversee administrative tasks and ensure smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis
- Maintain regular records for visiotrs, attendance and office supplies
- Manage travel desk and maintain necessary compliance pertaining to staff travel
- Proactively assist in Employee Engagement and allied HR activites as required
- Manage EPABX system and oversee Office Communication systems
Skills & competencies
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to work stretched hours (frequency could be a day or two in a week)
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and use resources effectively
- Ability to manage existing processes and suggest new ones to ensure enhanced efficiency of the organisation
- Conversant with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google tools
- Flexible, committed and driven
- Good at negotiating with vendors
- Familiar with online travel portals and booking processes (for travel and stay)
Qualifications & experience
- Three to five years’ relevant work experience (preferably from service industry)
- Education: Graduates or post-graduates in any discipline
- An unique opportunity to be part of a fast paced organization and explore opportunities to pace individual career plans
- Opportunity to interact first-hand with top industry professionals in the country, and work with some of the biggest brands
- Best-in-class compensation structure, with an attractive, performance-linked variable pay
- Flexible, fun and informal work environment that values talent, and seeks to provide the best opportunities
- Significant headroom for accelerated growth within the organisation
* if applicable. File should be in pdf and should not exceed 10MB.
Kindly furnish portfolio / profile links in the cover letter.